Skip Navigation Skip to Online Banking Skip to Accessible Content

Knowledge Center

Find the answers to your questions related to Members 1st products, and services.

Does it matter which builder I use?

We will require that you use a licensed, bonded builder. The National Association of Home Builders or your local builder's exchange or association are a good resource for a list of licensed, experienced builders. We strongly recommend that you obtain and contact builder references, however Members 1st cannot recommend any specific contractors or builders.

Eligible to all Butte, Glenn, Shasta, and Tehama County residents. Join Now
We use cookies to make navigation easier, analyze site use, and assist our marketing, as explained in our Online Privacy Policy.