Skip Navigation Skip to Online Banking Skip to Accessible Content

Knowledge Center

Find the answers to your questions related to Members 1st products, and services.

How do I change my address and/or phone number?

Members can change their address, phone number, and email address within Online Banking or by visiting their nearest Members 1st branch. Register for Online Banking now.

Eligible to all Butte, Glenn, Shasta, and Tehama County residents. Join Now

We use cookies to make navigation easier, analyze site use, and assist our marketing, as explained in our Online Privacy Policy.