Skip Navigation Skip to Online Banking Skip to Accessible Content

Knowledge Center

Find the answers to your questions related to Members 1st products, and services.

How do I dispute a Visa card transaction?

To submit your Visa Card Dispute, please dial (800) 808-6402. Answer all questions asked of you. Please allow up to five days to process your dispute. A confirmation of your card dispute and decisioning information will be sent to you by mail.

Eligible to all Butte, Glenn, Shasta, and Tehama County residents. Join Now

We use cookies to make navigation easier, analyze site use, and assist our marketing, as explained in our Online Privacy Policy.