Follow the instructions below for making loan or credit card payments through the Members 1st pay-by-phone system, administered by SWBC.
- Dial (530) 222-6060
- Choose option #6 in the Members 1st Credit Union auto-attendant menu for payment by phone
- For English, wait on the line
- If you have your account number, say "Yes" when prompted. Otherwise, say "No" you do not have your account number, to be transferred to a service representative.
- Enter or say your account number. Enter only the account number, without a suffix.
- The system will repeat your account number back to you. Say "Yes" to confirm, or say "No" to reenter your account number.
- Enter or say your 5-digit zip code associated with your Members 1st account
- The system will repeat your account number back to you. Say "Yes" to confirm, or say "No" to reenter your zip code.
- The system will list all loans associated with your account, give the amount due, and asks if you want to make a payment. Say "Yes" to make a payment, or say "No" to skip to the next loan available.
- If you say “Full Amount” when prompted, you will receive the minimum payment due
- Indicate whether you want to pay by check or debit card and enter the payment information when prompted
- The system will confirm the information entered and provide you with a confirmation number once the transaction is complete
If you need assistance making your phone payment, please contact us at (530) 222-6060 or (800) 303-3838.