The Chico Payment Center is being consolidated into the Members 1st Credit Union corporate office in Redding resulting in the closure of the Payment Center in Chico on December 31, 2013. Members in the Chico area may consider following options below in order to assist with future payments, deposits, and withdrawals.
For future payments, please choose one of the seven options below.
- Online Banking. Members 1st offers a FREE Checking account and FREE Online Banking to all members, allowing you the ability to make payments online. To acquire your FREE Checking account, please call (530) 222-6060 or visit your nearest Members 1st branch. To request access to Online Banking visit www.membersonline.org/online.
- Automatic Transfer. Request an Automatic Transfer Form by calling (530) 222-6060 or by visiting any Members 1st branch to setup an automatic transfer to make your loan payment from your Members 1st Checking or Savings account. Fill out the form entirely and mail to: Members 1st Credit Union, PO Box 492395, Redding, Ca 96049.
- ACH Transfer. Request an ACH Transfer Form by calling (530) 222-6060 or by visiting any Members 1st branch to setup an ACH transfer to make your loan payment from a different financial institution other than Members 1st. Fill out the form entirely and mail to: Members 1st Credit Union, PO Box 492395, Redding Ca 96049.
- Online Payment. Make a one-time payment from a different financial institution other than Members 1st Credit Union online at www.membersonline.org. Select the “Online Payments” button on the left side of the homepage. Register and make your payment.
- Anderson Branch. Visit the Anderson branch to make a payment at 5020 Rhonda Road, Anderson, Ca 96007 in the Anderson Marketplace.
- Mail Payment. Make checks payable to “Members 1st Credit Union” and mail to: Members 1st Credit Union, PO Box 492395, Redding, Ca 96049.
- Phone Payment. Call (530) 222-6060 to make a payment over the phone. A convenience fee of $10 will be charged for phone payments.
For future deposits, please choose one of the three options below.
- Direct Deposit. Setup your checks to be automatically deposited into your Members 1st Checking or Savings account with Direct Deposit by calling (530) 222-6060 or visiting a Members 1st branch.
- Anderson Branch. Visit the Anderson branch to make a deposit at 5020 Rhonda Road, Anderson, Ca 96007 in the Anderson Marketplace.
- Remote Deposit Capture (coming soon). Use your smartphone to download the Members 1st App and take a picture of your check and deposit it directly into your Members 1st Checking or Savings account. This feature will be released in 2014.
For future withdrawals, please choose one of the three options below.
Members 1st Credit Union offers financial services to those who live, work, or worship within Shasta and Tehama County. For more information about Members 1st Credit Union visit one of our three convenient branches or call (530) 222-6060 or visit www.membersonline.org.
- Cash Back. When making purchases with your Members 1st debit card at your local grocer, ask for “Cash Back” with your purchase to make a withdrawal from your Members 1st Checking account.
- ATMs. Make a withdrawal at any financial institution’s ATM. Although Members 1st does not charge you for using a foreign ATM, the ATM will charge you fee.
- Anderson Branch. Visit the Anderson branch to make a withdrawal at 5020 Rhonda Road, Anderson, Ca 96007 in the Anderson Marketplace.
1380 Hilltop Rd., Redding, CA
1260 Pine St., Redding, CA
5020 Rhonda Rd., Anderson, CA
Contact: Josh Markle
About Members 1st Credit Union
Members 1st Credit Union provides the convenient and relevant financial services our members need to achieve their goals and dreams. Membership is available to anyone who lives, works, or worships within Butte, Glenn, Shasta, and Tehama counties. For more information, visit one of our five convenient branches, call (530) 222-6060, or visit m1cu.org.
1380 Hilltop Road
Redding, CA 96003
1260 Pine Street
Redding, CA 96001
5020 Rhonda Road
Anderson, CA 96007
550 Salem Street
Chico, CA 95928
969 East Avenue
Chico, CA 95926
(530) 222-6060 x359