Electrical Malfunction at Hilltop Branch Contained
A malfunction in the signage wiring has been contained at our Redding branch located at 1380 Hilltop Drive. High winds from the previous evening likely contributed to the loosening of wiring in the sign which resulted in minor electrical fire. The fire was reported and quickly contained by the Redding Fire Department. Damage was limited to the exterior sign while the branch remained unaffected. Power has since been restored to the Hilltop branch and is fully functional for member use.