Remote Check Deposit is available through the Members 1st Mobile App allowing you to deposit checks remotely without visiting a branch. Download the Members 1st Mobile App, endorse your check, enter your check information, and take photos of the front and back of your check.
*Note: Mobile deposits can only be completed from your smartphone or tablet and cannot be completed by a desktop computer or laptop.
- Download the Members 1st Mobile App to your mobile device and login to your account
- Endorse your check by signing the back, writing your account number, and the phrase "For Remote Deposit Only"
- Snap photos of the front and back of your check
- Enter the desired location in your account to deposit your funds
- Complete your deposit, but retain your physical check for 60-90 days
Your security is our utmost priority, which is why remote deposit transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to prevent unauthorized access. The secure login information is never stored on your smartphone or tablet. For added protection, an automatic inactivity logout occurs if the app is inactive for ten minutes. Plus, account numbers are truncated and masked to only display the last four digits.