Skip Navigation Skip to Online Banking Skip to Accessible Content

Knowledge Center

Find the answers to your questions related to Members 1st products, and services.

How do I reset my card PIN?

If you have lost or forgotten your card PIN, please contact Members 1st Credit Union to receive a temporary card PIN. To change an existing or temporary card PIN, call (877) 267-6941 or visit any Members 1st branch ATM.

Eligible to all Butte, Glenn, Shasta, and Tehama County residents. Join Now

We use cookies to make navigation easier, analyze site use, and assist our marketing, as explained in our Online Privacy Policy.