Skip Navigation Skip to Online Banking Skip to Accessible Content

Knowledge Center

Find the answers to your questions related to Members 1st products, and services.

What do I do if my Visa Debit or Credit Card is lost or stolen?

As soon as you’re aware that your credit or debit card has been lost or stolen, contact member services at (530) 222-6060 or (800) 303-3838. You will need to have your card number to report the card missing outside of our hours of operation. You are not responsible for any fraudulent charges on a card if you report it promptly.

Eligible to all Butte, Glenn, Shasta, and Tehama County residents. Join Now
We use cookies to make navigation easier, analyze site use, and assist our marketing, as explained in our Online Privacy Policy.