Skip Navigation Skip to Online Banking Skip to Accessible Content

Knowledge Center

Find the answers to your questions related to Members 1st products, and services.

Do I have to sell my current house before starting construction?

This greatly depends on your qualifications for construction financing. Your Mortgage Consultant will closely examine your financial situation and help you determine your options and whether selling your current home is necessary. Contact us at (530) 222-6060 or (800) 303-3838.

Eligible to all Butte, Glenn, Shasta, and Tehama County residents. Join Now
We use cookies to make navigation easier, analyze site use, and assist our marketing, as explained in our Online Privacy Policy.