Merchant Services for Business Accounts
Members 1st offers merchant services for utilization by business accounts. For questions and more information on these new business services offered by our program partner, Total Merchant Services, Inc., please visit this link. These services include the following:
Credit Card Processing Services-Includes, retail, home-based, mail order, telephone order, software, POS, mobile solutions (Terminals, Wireless, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc), e-commerce, EMV/NFC & ATM/ debit card solutions.
Convenient and easy tool for managing and tracking recurring payments.
Electronic Benefit Transfer Cards are issued by the state and are issued to those who may be utilizing the food stamp or assistance programs.
- Verification: Check Verification is the process by which the information on a check is run through a national database to determine the likelihood of having a check bounce.
- Check Guarantee: Check Guarantee is a service provided to merchants (members) who do not mind paying a little more to ensure they will receive funds for the checks they receive.
- Electronic Check Conversion & Check 21: ACH Check Conversion is the process by which a paper check is turned into an electronic transaction.
- Check by Phone: Accept checks over the phone for your call center environment.
- Check by Web: Allow your customers to enter their check information on your web site.
- ACH Origination: Initiate business to business ACH transactions.
Business Growth Tools
- Gift Cards: Increase traffic & cash flow with a personalized gift card program.
- Business Assessments/Systemization: Help businesses STOP being a slave to their business using assessments, systemization & community.
- Social Media Assistance: Improving online presence and communication for our businesses so they can attract more customers.
- Employee Growth & Understanding: A well functioning team that understands each other outperforms the competition every time!
Non Profit Solutions: Helping the organizations that support our communities is very important. We have non-profit pricing models and tools to help add more value and make earning money easier!
No Profit PCI Security Compliance Service
All merchants must be PCI certified to accept credit cards as a form of payment. Our service includes any necessary network scans and access to an online tool to create the required security policies for businesses.
For questions and more information on these new business services offered by our program partner, Total Merchant Services, Inc., please visit this link.