Skip Navigation Skip to Online Banking Skip to Accessible Content

Knowledge Center

Find the answers to your questions related to Members 1st products, and services.

What if I change my house plans or details of construction?

Should your plans change during construction, you may be able to finance some of your changes. It is very important to communicate any changes or modification with your Mortgage Consultant as soon as possible. It is important to remember that you will have been approved up to a certain loan amount. If additional funds are needed, you will have to request a higher loan amount and you will have to be re-approved.

Eligible to all Butte, Glenn, Shasta, and Tehama County residents. Join Now
We use cookies to make navigation easier, analyze site use, and assist our marketing, as explained in our Online Privacy Policy.