Skip NavigationSkip to Online BankingSkip to Accessible Content

What's New?

Catch up with the latest news and events from Members 1st.

What you need to know if you're borrowing money after Carr fire

What you need to know if you're borrowing money after Carr fire

With the Trump administration declaring Shasta County a major disaster because of the destruction from the Carr Fire, federal assistance is available to businesses and homeowners.

The Small Business Administration offers low-interest loans.

  • Businesses can borrow up to $2 million.
  • Homeowners may borrow up to $200,000. Homeowners and renters can borrow as much as $40,000 to replace personal property, including vehicles.
  • A Business Recovery Center opens 8 a.m. Thursday at the Superior California Economic Development Center in Redding. The center will be open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday. The Business Resource Center is at 350 Hartnell Ave., Suite A.

Continue to Article >

Share this Post:
Eligible to all Butte, Glenn, Shasta, and Tehama County residents. Join Now
This site uses cookies to store information on your computer/device and collect personal information. Cookies help us enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, assist in our marketing efforts, and to show you personalized advertising. We encourage you to read our Privacy Policy to learn more about how we use cookies and how we collect and use visitor data. By continuing to use this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies and our Privacy Policy.